.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monograph

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Lets try this again

It's been a while since I wrote anything, a long while. But I feel like I've probably got something to say again and if I can bring myself to uninstall Rome:Total War I'll even have the time to say it.

I also have a plan. Many blogs, including my own previous blogs contain their fair share of bitterness and bile. No more, at least for me anyway. I intend to avoid attacking people, be they bloggers or Bush. If I disagree with people I'll do my best to keep it civil and present clear alternatives that will hopefully achieve more than shouting from the sidelines.

This blog isn't about to become La La land, but I'm hoping it can start being a positive contribution. After all, the people who like this blog don't praise me for my rants and screeds, but for the good and useful stuff I said. Lets hope there's something in that.